This is a big decision, taking the time and care to research your child's next step in education is a big milestone. Below are some of the questions we get most at Christ the King but if you have different questions, we'd love to answer those as well. We want you to know in your heart that Christ the King School is the right fit for your child and your family, so let us know how we can help.
Christ the King School welcomes families from any faith background. We will always respect your child’s faith. Living in a diverse world with people of different faiths, backgrounds, and schools-of thought is a value we nurture in our students.
Christ the King is an elementary school that offers grades Preschool-6. Our Early Education and elementary programs encourage students to become excited about learning. Our small classes sizes provide an environment of personalized learning and development for your child.
- First Child-$1,500
- Second Child-$1,325
- Additional Children are $650
- Preschool (Ages 3-5)-$1,500
- Students are present, on campus from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Office hours are 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Yes. A high quality, nutritious lunch, provided through the public school. Families may qualify for free and reduced options.
- Public transportation is provided for students in grades K-6 by Aksamit Bus Company. Public transportation can also be available for children as young as 3 years old, but must be accompanied by an older sibling.
No, Christ the King school does not require uniforms.
Yes, we are happy to have new students join us throughout the year. Whether due to a family move, social issues or your child is bored in class and needs a better learning environment, we welcome you to reach out to us and start the transition.